Blur, like many other popular NFT marketplaces that have returned to prominence following a challenging and dry phase in the crypto industry, recently made it big in the crypto industry with the airdop of its token.
In fact, Blur tokens have already collected over $500 million in trading activity in less than 24 hours since their much-publicized airdrop (an uninvited release of a cryptocurrency token or coin, usually for free, to a large number of wallet addresses, and are commonly employed as a user acquisition strategy.)
Blur Tokens Airdrop – a Breakdown of the Airdrop:
- BLUR tokens were distributed to Blur marketplace users, with the quantity distributed determined by the total activity, network volume, and transactions made by each user on the site.
- According to Twitter, some individuals received up to 128,000 BLUR tokens. According to the blockchain application Etherscan, customers earn anything from 25 BLUR to hundreds of thousands of BLUR.
- Soon after the airdrop, Blockchain data shows over 33,000 distinct blur wallet holders as of Wednesday morning. Most of these got the airdrop before transferring the tokens to other wallets.
- Following the airdrop, some dealers sold a large number of tokens. The tokens were initially priced at $1 on the cryptocurrency platform Coinbase but dropped as low as 48 cents late Tuesday. However, during Asian hours on Wednesday, the tokens increased to 72 cents at the time of writing.
- According to CoinGecko data, almost $530 million in blur has been traded on exchanges such as OKX, Kucoin, and Uniswap.
- Meanwhile, according to DeFiLlama data, the overall value of tokens on the Blur marketplace increased by $10 million in the last 24 hours.
Blur Marketplace is one of the fastest and most efficient, if not the only, real-time NFT aggregators in the Ethereum ecosystem. This NFT marketplace is for professional traders, largely owned by the community. The NFT marketplace also supports creator royalties, with enforced royalties available on its platform.
To know more about InsideCrypto Today visit: