Are you an investor, developer, artist, or avid crypto expert always looking for new and exciting blockchain and crypto market updates? While 2023 is collectively a green year for the crypto and blockchain industry, showing growth, developments, increasing value, and rapid adoption, some recent news is worth more attention this April.
Below, let’s explore the top crypto and blockchain news by 11th April 2023.
April Crypto News Highlights:
- According to CoinMarketCap, the price of Bitcoin (BTC) as of 8:11 am today is £22,778. It’s up from yesterday’s total of £22,463 by 1.38% and up from a month ago by 40.86%.
- As per the latest news update, with the positive inertia that the financial crisis experienced in March has created for Bitcoin, it has surged over 6% in the last hours and above $30,000. This indicates that investors see Bitcoin as a haven asset in the face of instability. For the first time since June 2022, the cryptocurrency price has risen above $30,000.
- MetaMask, a supplier of cryptocurrency wallets and decentralized applications (dApps), has announced that their Portfolio Dapp now has the Buy Crypto aggregation feature. So clicking the “Purchase” button in the wallet immediately takes MetaMask Extension users to the Portfolio Dapp. In addition, they need only establish a connection to Portfolio Dapp to use the updated service. To facilitate crypto trading, customers can use various payment methods, including major credit cards, PayPal, wire transfers, and quick ACH.
- The blockchain explorer Etherscan has stopped the display of zero-value token transactions on its website by default, according to an April 10 post. Users must now explicitly activate the display from the website’s settings page. Etherscan stated that the change was made to prevent “address poisoning” attacks that phished and spammed unwary users.
- Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss, co-founders of the US-based cryptocurrency exchange Gemini, are said to have used their own money to sustain the company during the crypto market fall. According to a Bloomberg report from April 10, the Winklevoss twins made a personal $100 million loan to Gemini after failing to secure funds from outside investors.
- According to a source familiar with the situation, Vishal Gupta, a Goldman Sachs veteran who was most recently senior director of product management at digital-asset trading platform Coinbase Global Inc., is leaving the business to work on a new project. The new effort’s emphasis is unknown, but Gupta will remain in the crypto area, according to the person.
- Conflux’s token price increased to $0.4452, the highest since March 29th. It has increased by over 1,975% since January, making it one of the industry’s best performers. The fundamental cause for the increase in Conflux pricing on Tuesday is Binance’s announcement that it will allow mainnet integration. This means that Binance will accept CFX token deposits and withdrawals after the migration. Withdrawals will occur via the Conflux eSpace, Conflux Core Space, and BEP 20.
More Crypto/Blockchain News to Follow in 2023:
- LABEL Foundation Secures 7-Digit Investment From DWF Labs
- MixMarvel Celebrates 6 Years Of Vibrant Ecosystem Maintenance At Over The Moon
- Airavat – Telegram-Based Crypto Chatbot Launches In Limited Beta
- SleepBe And Singapore Blockchain Club Team Up To Promote Health AND Wealth
To know more about InsideCrypto Today visit: