The open-source protocol Uniswap, which offers liquidity and the ability to trade ERC20 tokens on Ethereum, has released an interesting feature for the ecosystem. Uniswap recently announced the launch of Swap Widget. Swap Widget is an add-on to the Uniswap ecosystem and bundles the entire Uniswap experience in a single React component for developers to easily embed in their apps using a single line of code.
The Swap Widget will operate on Uniswap’s vision of making financial markets transparent, open, fair, and easily accessible to everyone. The Widget enables this vision by helping developers embed Uniswap’s swapping functionality with their apps to help users easily swap tokens, become a part of the DAO, and wrap assets through a single app. The Widget is launched for some of the popular Web 3 apps such as OpenSea, Oasis.app, and Friends with Benefits.
On OpenSea, the NFT collectors can swap tokens for Wrap ETH to WETH to fund their future purchases without leaving the app. On Oasis, the investors can deploy their crypto assets into DeFi protocols. For FWB, Uniswap will enable purchasing of FWB tokens to join DAO.
Features of Swap Widget
Some of the features of Swap Widget include:
- Polished UI: The Widget operates on the Uniswap App’s design practices, smooth animations, and error handling.
- Customizable: Users can tailor the colors, font, and rounded corners to match their app’s visual identity.
- Custom token lists: Easily select the tokens that appear in the Swap Widget to meet the user’s needs.
- Great pricing: The Swap Widget bundles Uniswap Labs’ Auto Router to find the best price across Uniswap v2 + v3 token pools.
- Low gas on L2: The Swap Widget supports all chains where Uniswap protocol is available, including networks such as Polygon, Arbitrum, and Optimism.
The Widget is currently available for all the developers, and they can embed the Swap Widget in their app with a single line of code. To learn more about integrating, check out the developer docs.